2.23.2015

#WIYP?

Happy Monday!

I've spent all morning concluding the two contests I had going on over the weekend. (Stay tuned for a results post tomorrow!!) But earlier, a blogger friend tagged me on Instagram to share what's in my purse! So here it is! Check out my original post on my Instagram, and read below to see a detailed list of what I'm carrying around each day :) 


Forever 21 bag (I borrowed this one from my sister, it's no longer available)
Sephora makeup case (actually a brush set case, no longer available, see similar)
Sephora Formula X System Quench-To-Go cuticle pen (only available in set)
Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Strawberry Kissed
Sakroots Daily Planner in Slate Flower Power
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Hand Cream in Shea Cashmere & Silk
Bath & Body Works nail file (available in stores only)
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel in Brazil Pineapple Punch
Bath & Body Works hair ties (available in stores only)
Bath & Body Works rubber owl nail clippers (available in stores only)
The Body Shop Aloe Vera Lip Care
Squirrel Brand Creme Brulee Almonds (the BEST snack, available in Starbucks stores, or here)
Apple iPhone headphones, string wrapped {check out my DIY}
Mophie Powerstation XL (because my phone doesn't do so well under 50% battery...)
Five Below iPhone charging cord in blue (available in stores only)
Paper Mate Flair in pink (buy the set here)
EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit 

So.... #WIYP? Post a pic on Instagram and tag me to share! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment