1.04.2015

This month's reads...

I know I haven't been as actively posting as I was in the Fall, so I am going to backtrack a little bit to catch you up on my reading list.

This will be a new ongoing topic I cover, as I am constantly reading and just as so, I am constantly looking for new books to read!

To keep up with my current and past reads, check out my profile on Goodreads here: Taylor Seitz's Profile

If you are looking for a way to get back into your reading spirit, consider joining the best book swapping site on the web, PaperBackSwap.com. PaperBack Swap allows members to freely request and send books to other people for no fee except the cost of the postage! I have been a member for nearly five years and I love it! I still post and send books to this day- in fact, I am currently expecting a book this week! But we'll get to that later.

Click each title and author to see the book review post.

The Giver by Lois Lowry

0 comments:

Post a Comment