3.18.2015

My Books in Lists: Favorites

{My All-Time Favorites}

The title speaks for itself, don't you think? I'm sure I'll add more books to this list in my lifetime, but for now, here are the best books I've ever had the great pleasure of stumbling upon reading. I hope that you'll consider reading them, too! :)

{Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech}
Harry Potter (the series) by J.K. Rowling
Into the Wild by John Kraukener (AMAZING story)
White Girl Problems by Babe Walker (side-cramping laugh-out-loud funny)
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (sobbed like a new born baby)
Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech (the first novel I ever read...made me fall in love with fiction)
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

I have a hard time choosing favorites of anything, so the books that made it on to this list are no joke. I've loved a lot of books in my life. But to name them a favorite is something special. It was difficult to compile this list, but the few I chose are incredibly deserving! Give them a thought!! Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment