3.20.2015

My Books in Lists: Musts

{My Lifetime Must-Reads}

Here are the books that I have read (or intend to read) in my lifetime. I've read most of them, but there are a couple that I haven't gotten to just yet. Most are literary classics, but others are novels that have stood out to me over the years as amazing for one reason or another. So... these are the books that I think everyone should read in their lifetime. What would you have me add to this list? 


Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
The Giver by Lois Lowry
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
Anthem by Ayn Rand
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte



Xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment