3.17.2015

My Books in Lists: Upcoming

I am CONSTANTLY adding books to my TBR (to be read) pile & wish list...so much so that it's kind of becoming a problem. I mean seriously. I am making no exaggeration. I stumble upon a new book that I want to read pretty much every day. I fear that I'll die before I find enough time to read all the good books in this world. But I digress. In honor of National Reading Month, I am sharing all-things-books with you all month long. For a few posts, I want to share my many book lists. I hope that some of the many books on these lists will stand out to you, and I encourage you to read them if you have not, add them to your TBR pile if you feel so inclined, and tell me (no spoilers, please!) what you thought if you've already read!!

Here is one section of my Upcoming Reads list. There are two sections to this list because I currently own some of my TBR books, and the others I do not. So first... 

{Books on my Bookshelf}



The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
The Vacationers by Emma Straub
The Art of Hearing Heartbeats by Jan-Philipp Sendker
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Paper Towns by John Green
Room by Emma Donoghue
Cum Laude by Cecily von Ziegesar
Naked by David Sedaris
Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka
The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion

Have you read any of these? I'm thinking I'll read Joan Didion next...or maybe The Paris Wife. Thoughts? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment